Lordy, lordy. He only intended for it to be posted
*once*. Each time he posted it, he assumed it would
become the only version available. He's new to Yahoo
Groups and hasn't quite figured out how it all works
yet. He didn't realize, it seems, that some folks
get the posts by email, so they'd get it every time
he posted it.

And then he thought (still thinks, apparently) that
the second version had been deleted from the Web site
when it wasn't; that's the only reason he posted it a
third time. IOW, there's no earthly reason, given his
understanding at that point, for him to have changed
the color or font or included a note or whatever. As
far as he knew, nobody would be comparing versions; he
thought folks would be seeing only his corrected
version.

<snip>