Sometmes, "doubling down" on a previous embarrassing moment,
still pretending it's not one, and still obsessing years later, deserves
a comment. I saw this church billboard today, which provides the
perfect one.

Try to even *imagine* a person so obsessed as to have written the
stuff below, *still* holding on to the ludicrous claim of a "death
threat," after all these years. Do you think she ever thinks of
anything BUT Barry?  :-)

[https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/316066_24\
72128527643_1385286013_32874188_1019965985_n.jpg]