Got her.

I apologize for goading the dragon, but the minute I saw that
photo I just *knew* it would make her go ballistic.  :-)

Thanks for all the free rent, Jude. And for so many years. :-)

[https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/316066_24\
72128527643_1385286013_32874188_1019965985_n.jpg]

\