If Barry doesn't want to be reminded of his embarrassing
moment, he should refrain from bringing it up. Because
he looks REEEEEEEEELY REEEEEEELY STOOOOOPID
when he does that and then portrays *me* as carrying a
grudge.

That's *quadrupling down* on the embarrassing moment.

First he revealed his murderous rage against two women
by calling us "dumb cunts too stupid to live." Then he
confirmed it represented his desire for us to die
violently by being the only person on FFL to realize I
was referring to that post when I later called it--
without naming him or quoting the post--a death threat.

If he had wanted to pretend that isn't what it was, he
should have feigned ignorance. But no, he had to double
down and embarrass himself a second time.

And now he's doubling down *again* by bringing it up
once more and claiming *I'm* the one holding the grudge.

If it upsets him when I remind folks of how it all went
down, he should keep his mouth shut and not hand me the
opportunity to do so on a silver platter.

And if he doesn't want to demonstrate for the umpteenth
time his obsession with me, he should find a good
exorcist who can help him evict me from his head.
Because he's obviously incapable of doing it on his own.