In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...> wrote:

> On Oct 11, 2011, at 9:34 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
> > the SCI integration award
>
> You've gotta be joking.  They actually
> have (had?) this??
> Curtis, this beats all.  There is no way
> in hell I can ever approach your level of
> experience in Movement insanity.  I bow.
>
> Sal

I am considering a gravestone with: "As Twisted as They Come".

Actually it was recognition for my translating the entire SCI course into
Ebonics.  Tape 8 was a biaaaatch!

"When existence becomes conscious, then intelligence becomes intelligent, in
preparation to assume the role of Creative Intelligence."

Became:

"When where its at becomes hip, then know'n the score becomes know'n how to
score, in its preparation to assume the role of a real playa."