That would be cool. btw, on cdbaby when you submit an album, you can limit your
distribution to just paid stuff. Don't know if that would help. Yep, I enjoyed
selling over a hundred songs recently and getting $1.25 or something...:-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>