CDbaby is great.  They take $4 for each CD I sell for 15 and I get orders from
all over the world.  Nothing is more exciting than hearing that some guy in
Japan bought my music!

I was talking about weird spinoff sites that steal content and rip people off
in my name.  I can't stop them because the site owners don't even know who it
is who is selling my songs as downloads.  It isn't like I am famous, so it
doesn't amount to any numbers, but I would hate someone who did want my music
after seeing me to get ripped off.

I met with a group of artists with some reps from BMI and they told us that we
should be so lucky as to have people stealing our stuff in large numbers!  I am
still at the level of selling my own CDs at my shows as the main distribution.
I am really happy to have it as another revenue stream.