--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"

> > > For me it was like going back and listening to some of
> > > the music of the late 60s. A little of that music still
> > > holds up (like Jimi Hendrix). I listen to the rest and
> > > think "The only thing that explains why I liked this
> > > stuff is that I was stoned."
> >
> > That explains why you never understood much of what Maharishi
> > was trying to convey. :-)
> >
> > Many others did though on a massive level which saved our
> > planet from self-destruction.
>
> Turqb, what a fabulous opportunity in life that you had,
> to have been there at that very pivotal moment of world
> consciousness in the 20th Century.  That Merv Griffen show.
> Would be like having witnessed the moments of Eckhart Tolle
> on Oprah, a moment of broad change in world consciousness.
>
> You, should just shake off this faint-heartedness of yours
> and be with us here in Fairfield again.  It would do the
> world some good also.  Bring CurtisDB along too.  I pray
> for you.

"Buck," I know that you have to say stupid shit like
this, because that's part of the persona or schtick
you've adopted.

What I don't think you understand is that from my
point of view when you say stuff like this to me or
to Curtis it's like you're urging us to come back and
join you in the kindergarten class we once attended
together.

Not gonna happen. If you like still living in a regulated
environment of nap time and recess and learning your ABCs,
more power to you. But trying to evangelize that to
grownups? Kinda weird.

SO stuck in the past, dude. SO passé. It's like you're
trying to convince us to wear bellbottom trousers.