On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I would bet that most TM indoctrination materials from that era look whacky
> or way off target today. Even the whole dramatic 'sentence and pause'
> ramblings of Mahesh, seemingly profound at the time, sound silly now. I
> can't imagine SCI standing the test of time...
>
> Without heavy editing or a sudden interest in kitschy meditation lectures,
> I'm afraid much of the Marshy's babblings are doomed to the dustbins of
> time.

So no comp. sci. "professor" is reformatting Maharishi's long winded, pay
undivided attention to The Oracle speeches into XML?

<bullshit>Unified Field Based Education</bullshit>   ....

Give the guy a break.  We also had the likes of Boy George in our not too
distant past.  And Robert Allen Zimmerman making a mint off of "singing"
free association with no melody through his schnoz.