> So in order to create a following—for when I announce
> I am once again enlightened—I have chosen the most
> worthy foe on FFL: Curtis...

Bhairitu:
> So Robin, are you an acharya?

The term 'acharya' means teacher in Hindi, so yes,
Robin seems to have been made a TM Teacher by Maharishi.

Robin's name used to be on the TMO appoved list, but
I can't find a 'Bhairitu' listed. Can you provide any
evidence that you are a TM Teacher? Thanks.

>From what I've read on FFL, there are a number of TM
Teachers on this list: Barry Wright once had his photo
included on TMO literature; Billy provided a photo of
himself shaking hands with Charlie Lutes; Curtis used
to be a TMO Cordinator, according to a press interview;
Buck lives in Fairfield and Rick obviously used to the
a TM Teacher with a dome pass.

But, I've seem zero evidence that Joe or Vaj were ever
anything but bullshiters. Before I put your name in the
informants pile, let us know if you are an acharya.

Apparently I'm the only TMer that meditates inside a
Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge. Go figure.