Thank you for your thoughts. I realize that a quick early morning drive by from
a stranger may lack a bit of context. Perhaps I can expand on that a bit. I was
not arguing with you nor finding fault in your position. And not judging you,
which was a concern in one of your responses. I was fascinated in what I
perceived to be the dichotomous nature of your views, a la, this or that, no
middle ground. However, my quick take was solely on your response to Turq.

I do not have the context of your other writings. (To be honest, I have not
read many of your posts, and this is a personal preference only, not an
evaluative comment, because for me your writing style has a density level
outside of the range of my efficient (or comfortable) intake of ideas and
concepts.) Thus I am quite aware that I may have picked up a flavor that was
not present. And confirmational bias can always slip in -- having an initial
concept/framework, an initial hypothesis, and then "seeing" how subsequent
perceptions support the hypothesis (out of whack to the fuller context.)

That said, I was drawn into the flavor of your comments, and fascinated enough
to respond (albeit in rapid, casual, non-edited, not well considered early
morning way). And anything I saw in them, or anything for that matter, are
first and foremost the projections of my own mind. I assume I was drawn to
them, as I perceived it, the non-nunance, absoluteness of your statements,
because such exists with me -- though frankly, not consciously (perhaps a
personal blind spot). My style is to work with such "takes" of mine, explore
them, come to understand them better, first and foremost to loosen up any such
quirks within my self, to sensitize myself to the possibility that I do at
times precisely what I am finding odd in others. (And to clarify, I am not
evaluating you as odd, I am evaluating the oddness (after all its my
perception) of my own mindstate.

I try to do such in playful ways. (My quip about Curtis' gfs saying worse about
him was a joke, which at least in my mind's eye I could see Curtis chuckling
about, though my sensitivities may be way of base.)  Sometimes such may come
across quite focused and serious sounding, when not intended.

Your comments, and I admit that I have not fully digested them,  provide
stimuli for more reflection and hopefully insight. If some strike me as
interesting discussion, perhaps we can extend the dialogue.