--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Their next vacation could be planned ahead:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoSA8_guaqg

Wow. The times they really are a'changin'.

I lived in Southern California in the late 60s, for
most of that time as a long-haired hippie. Me and
my ilk were prohibited from visiting Disneyland.
You'd be turned away at the gate, because your hair
was too long. Wisely, some enterprising vendor had
set up a baseball cap franchise in the parking lot,
so after tucking up our hair beneath one, we could
go to another gate and ride Space Mountain alongside
the Moral Majority. If you were caught inside the
park with your freak flag flowing over your shoulders,
you were admonished by guards to put your hat back on.

At that time, however, gays who held hands or kissed
openly were apprehended and escorted to the gate, and
told to go forth and not multiply. Drag was right out.
Disneyland was known for being far less gay-tolerant
than even the rest of Orange County. Judging from the
clip you posted and this article, times have changed:

http://thedarklordkeisha.deviantart.com/journal/Top-10-Ambiguously-Gay-Disney-Characters-220118385