--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

>  Oppsey, I meant, Who are you addressing this session to?

Whoa, you can hear these thoughts OUTSIDE my head?  Damn! I may need to tighten
up on my reality sensors a tad. (The use of the term "oppsey" is a good
indication that you might qualify.)

(Just to clarify, it is $350 cash plus tip and I cannot emphasize enough that
for this price it is clothes-on humiliation only with zero contact other than
the occasional metal tipped cat-O-nine tails.)

Not that I am insinuating that you have been very, very bad and that only the
sternest of treatments will assist you in bringing you back into balance.  You
know like yoga always promised, but lacking the right punitive toys, never
delivered!