Re: Conversation between Curtis & Robin

Just gotta ask. Is there anyone else here who thinks that Robin
dresses up in women's clothing before writing these kinds of
posts to Curtis? After a quick skim, the impression I'm getting
is just WAY too similar to posts written by drag queens trying
to pick up straight guys.

Dear Barry Wright:

What pray tell were you going to "reveal" at FFL beyond this (what you have
written above) which would deter Bob Price ever again posting anything
resembling The Loon Tale?

If you have said what you say here, then everything you have—since sending that
e-mail to Bob Price—said in explanation of that e-mail seems weaker and less
specific than what you say here. And yet your e-mail to Bob Price (ZT) implies
some further and devastating revelation (image Curtis has of Robin dressing as
a woman) which will confirm the insinuation that Robin is gay.

It isn't then the "drama queen" idea—which you contend is your intent  in your
follow-up  explanation for sending the ZT; it is the drag queen idea. One is
metaphorical; the other literal and real. How can a mere metaphor (as you
explained was all you meant in your e-mail to Bob Price) be used as a deterrent
to Bob Price further hurting you with his posts about you?

Drag queens trying to pick up straight guys: this is something entirely other
than being accused of acting like a 'drama queen'.

The implication is clear: I am trying to pick up Curtis.

Your e-mail to Bob Price is an attempt to authenticate—in some material way—the
characterization of me that constitutes this post. I am gay. Or at least there
is a strong basis to suspect that I am gay.

Now, I ask you, Barry, to deny the obvious meaning I have put upon this
post—and its relevance to and congruity with the threatening e-mail you sent to
Bob Price.

You are a coward and a liar, Barry.

Robin