http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXKWKaxt3c
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXKWKaxt3c>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>

curtisdeltablues@ wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@>
wrote:

> > > My, what a mean spirited, toxic little person you are. I'll
continue to hang out with the normal people, if you don't mind...

> > IMO you gave yourself the clue to the intent:

> > Second clue:

> > Seems to me that he just took the premise and ran the riff on out.

Dehydrated-

and decided I would write down my impressions of everyone on here, taken
from the most recent posting count – (the numbers next to each name
are their last cumulative posts). I didn't do any further "research" on
anyone, just put the names into Word and started writing. Here's what I
came up with:

don't look at all of them, though the choices I have seen are always
provocative and sometimes spectacular.

writer, I enjoy your stuff most when you are doing a snapshot of your
interesting surroundings. Just my preference.

lighthouse of consistency. And some of your stuff is downright
hilarious!

sane though you put on a very entertaining act for us all, bruvva.

have the driest humor here. Arizona. I like it , though leaves me
parched sometimes.

circle. I often read your stuff and enjoy the vibrations both Finnish
and Sanskrit. You have posted some great musical vids too.

devotional streak a mile wide. God bless you.

sometimes and other times, straight into the heart. Bulzeye.

and changes so fast. Kind of a psychedelic writing, though coherent too.
An instant addition to the cyber thought parade.

I can tell.

You strike as extremely quick minded, with a full life.

a shot of Navan with, and yack up a storm.

enjoy describing models of reality, and I sometimes enjoy walking around
inside of them.

actually met in person, in 1978, Livingston Manor, NY. Last snow was in
May. First snow was in July. I did see the Northern Lights a number of
times up there.

somehow related in your writing to maskedzebra in the intensity and
depth.

the winds blowing through your open soul.

clear, to the point. Light and decisive at the same time.