--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> OK, I'll chalk it up to a lack of social skills.:-)

No, he is mean-spirited and toxic. az is one of Barry's
chief defenders, so of course Curtis has to defend him.
az and Barry and Curtis and Vaj all stick together to
defend each other from criticism and attack each other's
critics; haven't you noticed? (Barry and az and Vaj do
most of the attacking; Curtis mostly plays defense.)

az's string of insults isn't even original; he cribbed
it from something that's been around on the Internet
forever.