I finally get it Barry.  Doug is anti-meditation and an atheist.  The Buck
personna is the stinging satire on anyone who would believe that bouncing on
their butts could influence the world.  Doug's message is clear.  We need to
get off our butts, open our eyes, turn away from magical solutions to the
world's real problems, and face reality.  It all clicked when he told me to
leave the blues behind. That was his wink, letting me know that we are working
the same angle but he is doing it from the inside.

So listen to the unambiguous message everyone.  Stop repeating magical names of
Gods, uncross your legs  (especially the ladies) and join Doug and my mission
to denounce all forms of superstitious rituals run by self-serving cult groups
who are trying to drain your wallet after they have drained your cranium of
independent thought.  Avoid the domes of oppression all ye in Fairfield, throw
off your rudraksha bead chains and join the movement to overthrow all Rajas who
keep the people down.  Chase all saints out of Fairfield or wherever they try
to spread their poison message that assaults our American freedoms with
promises of candylands in the sky.

Now that I am on board fully I can translate his message so that no one misses
his true intent.  I had no idea how effective satire can be to enlighten (in
the real way) the masses.