7Ray, thanks for the moral support.  I would be honored to meditate in the
domes if they would let me.  And I should be honored also to meditate along
with you should you return either in the parking lot or inside.   Though
meditation is pretty nice in the Dome parking lot outside.  With Best Regards,
-Buck in FF