Today being, All Saints Day, your rant is well said and taken.

Pardon my intervening, NOT THE RUDRAKSHAS! NO! I like banging them against a
tree to relieve the negativity. I got mine for free! From Pandits! Or is that
Pundits? Pandit or Pundit?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>