***BP3: I am not talking about "power differentials" I am talking
about offensive behavior and fairness.

You might think that paying attention to those two attributes, and
trying to avoid one and practice the second would have enough of a
payoff, but it doesn't seem to work that way here often enough.

> ***BP3: Concerning your judgement; not being willing to state that
Barry is being offensive is something we are on opposite sides about.
I think you have to be careful about the battles you pick, because with
both Barry and Judy, there is not much resistance on their parts to
releasing both barrels.  I have tangled with both, as most here have,
and it's generally not very pleasant.  It may be different for them. But
there does come a point where  you realize you have to cross the line of
trying remain friendly, and challenge them.

And I have to say that Barry seems to have become more isolated, I think
for many of the reasons you point out.