On Nov 2, 2011, at 8:49 PM, tartbrain wrote:

> And the Fire, as I understand, is Amazons quick to market for Christmas
> season. The REAL tablet which they have spend most of their time and
> resources developing, and lots of consumer sessions, is coming in spring
> 2012. Hopefully that will run the latest version of Droid.

This is good to know.  About the possible Fire 2, I mean,
not the latest or anything else version of Droid, which
means about as much to me as it would to the average
Martian.  That info lets me engage in one of my
favorite games~~Procrastination.  Whether it's based
on reality or not usually isn't important.

Sal