From: Denise Evans <dmevans...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, November 11, 2011 8:07:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Can an Enlightened Person Have Lust?

So did I as her experience was interesting.  Willy, you are on leave, but it
actually seemed to prove the opposite of what you were saying, as it was
presented as a link supposed proving up the following statement from your
email.

"'He's an impotent, dirty old man,' she [Deeksha]
insisted, claiming she'd been one of many women he'd
had sex with in Bombay [in the early 1970s]..."