Ravi Yogi:
> Then Barry about MMY and groupies, another retard
> trying to project his repressed sexual desires into
> perverted fantasies.
>
> Osho had a single girl friend Vivek...

Yes, apparently it's very difficult to participate in
an orgy when you're stoned out on Valium, Quaaludes
and nitrous oxide!

'He's an impotent, dirty old man,' she [Deeksha]
insisted, claiming she'd been one of many women he'd
had sex with in Bombay [in the early 1970s]...

'The Promise of Paradise'
A Woman's Intimate Story of the Perils of Life with
Rajneesh
By Satya Bharti Franklin,1992, pp. 323-4

Among their number was a shy twenty-two-year-old
English woman named Christine Wolff. Taking on the
name Ma Yoga Vivek, she became Osho's constant companion...

'Breaking the Spell'
My Life as a Rajneeshee and the Long Journey Back
to Freedom
By Jane Stork, 2009

Interview with Ma Yoga Vivek:
http://www.satrakshita.be/interview_with_vivek.htm