Steve,

Thank you for your comments. Yes we are in agreement - one truth many
expressions of it.

Coming to the serious part..

Ramana and I have patched up !!!

Apparently Ramana is in heaven, enjoying all the perks that go with it. Heaven
has done wonders to his health !! He's apparently very good looking and very
healthy, working out regularly. However he can only communicate with us
earthlings energetically and can't see our physical realm.

Based upon the energy he's feeling from his followers he figured his followers
were still poor and starving !! He was completely taken aback when I told him
that all poor and starving are now Christians and his followers were well off
sophisticated intellectual from the West. He wondered why retards like Yifu
still bother him. He has asked me if I could stop his followers from bothering
him and close the stupid ashram of his. Apparently this causes trouble when he
is dating the heavenly ladies, more on this below.

I asked him why Osho hadn't updated him on America. Osho it seems is still
pissed off at the Americans and so wasn't talking much other than all the
conspiracy theories of his, mind you 30 years is only about 1 heavenly year so
his wounds according to heavenly standards are still fresh, but he is in
heavenly therapy.

Anyway the big problem with Ramana in heaven is getting a girl friend. The poor
guy poured out his heart to me. He, as you might have guessed, is completely
clueless when dating heavenly ladies and I offered him a few tips. He blamed it
all on his stupid sacrifices during his earthly time. I  suggested he take
therapy as well to address this hidden resentment and he did appreciate that.

He was really happy that I wasn't making any sacrifices to attract retarded
followers and encouraged me to fully enjoy my life here so I wouldn't have same
issues as him during the heavenly transition. I mean some of the stories on
troubles the heavenly transition team faced with Ramana were downright
hilarious.

He laughed hard when I told him about the fascination people still have for him
and Gandhi.

Anyway we promised to keep in touch and agreed we were on the same enlightened
page.

I will keep you guys updated or let me know if you need any further details or
have any concerns or clarifications.