That would mean having 20 horoscopes calculated and printed out in a form that
can be electronically sent. You would not even have to send your birthday data.
A horoscope is supposed to contain all there is about you, the birth date is
only needed to generate it. So you would probably need a program to generate
the output. Use 20 different dates, and use the correct one only once. Actually
you need your birth location and time to the second. Remove any dates of birth
in the output. Then an astrologer has to work entirely from the horoscope,
rather than pick up on visual and verbal cues from the person. In other words,
you cannot be pumped for acknowledging feedback that gives them clues as to
what you think about what they say.

What you say on the web will persist. There is some safety in anonymity. We are
being tracked on the web in ways we cannot imagine.

Bye bye Denise, hello ????