Put some candy in his mouth.! Put some candy in his mouth!  (Isn't that
the Indian expression when one delivers some good news?)
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Yogi <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> Love you dear Obba..you didn't have to do this..
>
> You neither seem to have the same burden as our other liberal women
nor suffer with the sensibilities, subtleties of the King Idiots.

> Bless your heart.
>

> On Dec 6, 2011, at 4:32 AM, obbajeeba no_re...@yahoogroups.com wrote:
>
> > I have to agree with Bob and Ravi.
> >
> > I would think the film, "David Wants to Fly," is offensive to some.
Do the posts get blocked for that?

> > Or Mark Landau's having mentioned Maharishi's Sandals?
> >
> > Or the Indian jokes that appear funny to many, but are they Indian
to speak about if they are funny or not?

English from his native tongue http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck

> > What I am trying to say is Ravi most likely did not get put in the
corner at an American public school from American public schooled
parents and the shame and disgrace associated with the two wikipedia
defined words are not in his realm of embarrassed understanding.

> > There are many creative ways to jump on Ravi if one is offended by
him and without the use of what he may refer to in words, where is the
creativity to those who challenge him? Come on, he most likely has not
followed years of Monty Python of British humor and of course American
born Terry Gilliam, to formulate a way to really piss off people without
the use of a language he was not schooled in his upbringing to ignore.

> > I think the only reason Ravi is being picked on, is he wins in
argument, along with using the words defined by American culture as
vulgar, so the usual would be to attack from what one was slapped on the
hands for saying as a child, the American culture shock terms.

> > Here, Ravi, watch this film and learn the way to insult from a
western level of intellect that insults no one
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8_jgiNqUc
> >
> > ps. I like Ravi's posts of Shiva Lingam! We need to find one with a
youtube puja. Close the eyes for the sensitive. Better yet, if one is
blind, we could let the proper experience to braille the touch?

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price bobpriced@ wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDkoCtMOFOg&feature=related
> > >

> > > Ravi,
> > >
> > > Looks like you hit the hypocrisy jackpot; guess it was just a
matter of time with such fertile fields, and a yogi that refuses to
shoot blanks. Just wondering whether Rick was reminding us that FFL has
standards, or, that he has standards---and, of course, we're playing at
*his* house, and him and the rest of the liberals will totally miss the
point tripping over themselves showing us how liberal they are. I have
$1.59 that says this will be the post that the naked emperor (another
liberal) decides is his road to reconstruction (not the one with a pick
on his finger; the one with his finger stuck somewhere besides a dyke).