Waht does the new course cost?

AS an aside, this is rather amzing that a new course is being offered.  they
are expanidn gon the MMY's TM and siddhis -a new step.  It could also be that
they need the income from this course.

I would love to see an official description of it and how it all works. Your
info is always welcome, but I can't really figure out what this is all about
from your description and the way you write.