Steve,

I wasn't targeting you.  If you want to think you're always honest and true to
all you meet on your path, go for it.

Actually, I didn't communicate all that well, cuz I was pointing to the fact
that everyone has invested in the ego -- the primal mask.  The Universal Spirit
insists it is to be considered a mere and horribly limited individual.  As if.
That Mother Divine....such a kidder and always wanting to throw another
masquerade ball.

I think that if certain FFL folks have a right to get all upset and make rules
about the "level of abusiveness" that's allowed here, then those someones
better explain the logic used to determine that a "crass sexual-blurb put-down"
is far more serious, as an issue, than that of a war-monger openly espousing
the murder of most of the world's people.

Oh, geeze, someone was told to suck a cock, and it came off as homophobic and
so un-PC.

Can't have homophobia here at FFL, cuz we'z gots us a good guy moderator who's
gay, and it wouldn't do to upset him what with his hard-wired sensibilities.
And I would agree, but.......

But, whoa, I'm here with MY hard-wired sensibilities.  See?  I have this utter
revulsion for even the concept "genocide."  And yet, Rick is just fine letting
someone espouse this kind of evil here.

Don't I get to be upset and make rules against anyone harming my peace of mind?
 Don't I get to complain about my heart being constantly be tasered by the
hatred that we see brandished so often here?

It's not censorship that's wanted by me, but instead I want a pleasant place
where there's lots of pleasant conversations with pleasant people.  To allow
such an obvious troll with such a bitter racist hatred to come here and piss on
everyone every day in every way possible that his psychosis can come up with is
an issue that Rick has not addressed.

What?  A homosexual slur's triggering of negativity in someone's nervous system
is some sort of "extra specialsooperdooper really bad" emotion to have to
process, but my emotional disgust is small potatoes, and I don't feel as deeply
as others do?

What?

Rick?

Edg