Edg, I suspect he is the least read poster here.  I haven't read his
posts for probably two or three years.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I wasn't targeting you. If you want to think you're always honest and
true to all you meet on your path, go for it.

> Actually, I didn't communicate all that well, cuz I was pointing to
the fact that everyone has invested in the ego -- the primal mask. The
Universal Spirit insists it is to be considered a mere and horribly
limited individual. As if. That Mother Divine....such a kidder and
always wanting to throw another masquerade ball.

> I think that if certain FFL folks have a right to get all upset and
make rules about the "level of abusiveness" that's allowed here, then
those someones better explain the logic used to determine that a "crass
sexual-blurb put-down" is far more serious, as an issue, than that of a
war-monger openly espousing the murder of most of the world's people.

> Oh, geeze, someone was told to suck a cock, and it came off as
homophobic and so un-PC.

> Can't have homophobia here at FFL, cuz we'z gots us a good guy
moderator who's gay, and it wouldn't do to upset him what with his
hard-wired sensibilities. And I would agree, but.......

> But, whoa, I'm here with MY hard-wired sensibilities. See? I have this
utter revulsion for even the concept "genocide." And yet, Rick is just
fine letting someone espouse this kind of evil here.

> Don't I get to be upset and make rules against anyone harming my peace
of mind? Don't I get to complain about my heart being constantly be
tasered by the hatred that we see brandished so often here?

> It's not censorship that's wanted by me, but instead I want a pleasant
place where there's lots of pleasant conversations with pleasant people.
To allow such an obvious troll with such a bitter racist hatred to come
here and piss on everyone every day in every way possible that his
psychosis can come up with is an issue that Rick has not addressed.

> What? A homosexual slur's triggering of negativity in someone's
nervous system is some sort of "extra specialsooperdooper really bad"
emotion to have to process, but my emotional disgust is small potatoes,
and I don't feel as deeply as others do?

> What?
>
> Rick?
>
> Edg
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > "seventhray1" steve.sundur@ wrote:
> > >
> > > ". . . .it's been my observation that Edg also has his own
problems

> > > Oh come on Steve,
> > >
> > > Hee hee. Really?
> > >
> > > Who is straight with all the people all the time? Ed, please
provide
> > some examples of how and when I have not been straight with people
here.
> > I'll even take some hypotheticals as an example, or even instances
when
> > you suspect I haven't been straight. I don't expect you look
anything
> > up. Just give me some idea of a situation when it would be to my
> > advantage not to be straight up with people.
> > >
> > > You?
> > >
> > > I am a 29 year true-believer meditator who lived in FF and
attended
> > every single function and pot luck and, gee, somehow I never got
> > comfortable with the people I was meeting....go figure. (No wait,
just
> > in case Rick is reading this, I meant to say, "GO FUCKING FIGURE YOU
> > ROTTEN ASSHOLE!")
> > >
> > > Was it "just me" or something about the MINDFUL falsities of every
> > true believer that so irks the part of the mind that embodies
integrity?

> > > This FFL group has such a goofy-assed mix -- who wouldn't be
> > circumspect or having a strategy about how much about themselves
they
> > should express here?
> > >
> > > Look at the FFL SHITHEELS who beat on any newcomer for the least
> > infraction in philosophical argument. You've got to fight your way
into
> > FFL like it was a street gang.
> > >
> > > You've got to post here knowing that truly sick and crazy people
will
> > put their minds to work to come up with something that hurts,
something
> > that cuts, something that atomically blasts the tender feeling
level.

> > > But Mr. Party Hardy Rick doesn't care about the tender feeling
level.
> > He cares about the list of words that George Carlin couldn't say on
TV.
> > Ed, are you afraid to address the issue straight on. Just read the
post
> > again. Or maybe you didn't read it all. It wasn't about swear words,
> > and it's really not that big a deal. But you might as well try to be
> > straight on your facts. Is that an unreasonable request?
> > >
> > > Oh, I know it wasn't the words, it was the tender feeling level
that
> > Rick was defending. Ravi got harsh. Oh my.
> > >
> > > Yet all my best efforts to get Rick to punt that mofo racist out
of
> > here have failed EVEN THOUGH THAT DOG-ASS LICKIN' TEXAN WAS
CONSTANTLY