Vaj,

I haven't seen the film.  But, yeah, the brainwashing at MSAE was there, but
not extra-there.  It was about the same as any other parochial school with an
agenda to push besides reading, writing and arithmetic.  Maharishi, Pope, same
deal.  I was okay with it, because I actively engaged all my children about
philosophy -- regularly, daily.  I wasn't allowing any movement creep to abuse
them for not being sycophants. We'd talk about how those "who are not yet
enlightened" can make mistakes and that we have to put up with this until
everyone evolves out of their pettiness."  Like that.

It was only after decades that it became impossible to spin the fact that all
the dweebs and cretins and power-mongers and evangelists who had "holed up in
movement niches" were NOT evolving any faster and all the results of TM for all
of us were results from evolving merely due to the normal aging processes.
Period.

Try waking up to that and having four kids you've mindfully put into the
system.

Well, they all survived it, but I can't look them in the eye about it.  Shoulda
shoulda shoulda....that's me.

Edg