> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I like Barry too, but I don't think he cares for me much either.
>
> I honestly don't think about you much at all, except
> when you post something funny. Which, to your credit,
> happens from time to time. :-)
>
> All in all, though, I think some of you on this forum
> need to get a life that doesn't revolve around the
> other people on this forum and either what you think
> of them or what they think of you.

Checking the water to see if the crocodile was paying attention and he grabbed
the chicken on the string. As the crocodile sinks out of sight, back into the
brackish water, "Bubbles," are seen on the surface.
 Test completed. : ) (You do read the posts for which you claim not to?)
Your above quote about "some of you," are you placing users in a same category
of who you think are needing, "to get a life that doesn't revolve around the
other people on this forum," when that may just be in your own head? LOL