--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Checking the water to see if the crocodile was paying
> attention and he grabbed the chicken on the string. As
> the crocodile sinks out of sight, back into the brackish
> water, "Bubbles," are seen on the surface.
>  Test completed. : ) (You do read the posts for which
> you claim not to?)

Excuse me? I don't think I've ever suggested that
I don't read your posts, or choose to read or not
read posts based on the Subject line (which as all
should know by now often doesn't have anything to
do with the content). I only check in Message View
on who sent them, scanning for (because some seem
a bit concerned that they're on my list of six
"not worth my time" posters) Jim, Ravi, MZ, Judy,
Bob Price, and Willytex. I am choosing to reward
their sometimes fixation on me by ignoring them. :-)

> Your above quote about "some of you," are you placing
> users in a same category of who you think are needing,
> "to get a life that doesn't revolve around the other
> people on this forum," when that may just be in your
> own head? LOL

Could be. I just noticed that you and 7thray just
"piled on" to a thread that was all about other
people, not about anything substantive. Basically,
I suspect that many here are bored with their lives,
and depend on the ongoing FFL soap opera to liven
them up. I think that's sad.

Then again, I live with a small child and her three
parents, two dogs and two cats. One's life rarely
needs livening up in that situation. :-)