--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> R wrote:
> > > For all I know, neither Moses nor Thomas really "existed." I
> *have*
> > > seen that miracles can occur with doubters *if* their hearts are
> > > deep-down open to grace, or malleable to surrender (unity), or
> > > innocent -- however we wish to put it. If they have a whole lot
> > > invested in the miracle's not happening, the miracle probably
> won't
> > > happen -- this too is grace :-)
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Sounds like a copout to me.
>
> Grace :-)

"Miracles" are the result of quickening, or heightened Flow;
heightened Flow occurs (only) where there is receptivity; there is
nothing *I* can do about it either way except perhaps to attempt to
tickle the other into relaxing his/her guard (or into surrendering)
enough to allow perception of and resonance with the heightened Flow.
The deepseated free will of the other shall always prevail, as it
should. Without receptivity, there is no Flow.

Ideally there must be a good connection or identity between Wholeness
and me; between me and the other (in both of our consciousnesses); and
thence between the other and Wholeness, precipitating the quickening
or miracle in the other's perception. When the other and I are in
tune, this sort of thing happens so regularly it can scarcely be
called a miracle any more. But again, *I* don't do it, any more than I
do anything. It just gets done :-)