I didn't get the July message until you sent it to me today. So it wasn't a
hoax after all? He really was crazy for awhile? He really wasn't faking it?
Sorry, my bad. He said he admitted himself to a psychiatric hospital but didn't
go. What was that about? He told Bob it was a surprise to him that I thought he
was suicidal. I thought his denial meant that it was all a big act. If it was
an act, he fooled you. If it wasn't an act, he didn't fool you.

It puts me in quite a quandary because I got a lot of flack from Bob for
telling Robin about Ravi's meltdown last year. When Bob told me Ravi was a
performance artist, I took that to mean Ravi's meltdown last year was all a
hoax.  Now you tell me it wasn't an act. Fuck it. I'm sorry for stepping into
Ravi's shit. I'm sorry for all the bullshit on all sides of the story. Fuck it.