--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Haven't checked out what laughing yoga yet, but this yoga
> mom and babe made me smile. It's been around for awhile -
> you may have seen it already.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_fLJ_Md8Qo

A classic, Emily. Many thanks. I live in a household
that is -- fortunately -- inhabited by a young person
who has the same tendency to bust your shit when you're
focusing on something that she considers relatively
unimportant, from her point of view. And then taking
steps to rectify the situation. Like living with a
Zen Master.  :-)

> All the laughing I've done on this forum has definitely
> improved my brain chemistry.

Good to hear.