-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>

> wrote:
> >
> > Check out some of the youtubes on laughing yoga they are a real
> > hoot.
>
> This is my fave:
>
> http://youtu.be/31TTcjYw0hQ

Great!  That is turning the content free fake laughing for physical effect back
into internally generated real comedy.  It lead to so many other great laughing
videos like the much emailed laughing babies and then a fascinating SKYPE chain
laugh video.  Predictably I was then drawn into hot chicks laughing and feeling
like I was onto something did the search that has changed my life: laughing
porn.

Skipping past the icky image of me surfing porn, this lead me to what might
become the only response I will deliver in the future to any haters.  (It is
not visual porn but is embedded in a porn page.  It uses racy language only but
there are graphic images surrounding it, which is too bad really because I
would use this as my sig line if it didn't.  You have been warned!)

I have compressed it into a tiny URL so the link wont get us in trouble.  From
now on and forever more my responses to incoherent tirades against me will
consist of this:

(For demonstration purposes only)

Hey Ravi:

http://tinyurl.com/3vewqaz

Curtis

I feel as if the last 54 years of my life were just setting the stage for that
revelation.  You have lead me from the darkness into the light brother.
Profound thanks.