--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> With their fear, they've shot way too many innocent people.
> It is just bad PR the way they do it. They got to look at
> their anti-saint policy differently.

I hope you're not suggesting that they shoot the saints
themselves. That might be considered even more of an
overkill situation than banning those with a still-intact
"natural tendency of the mind" to seek more. :-)

That said, there *have* been death threats issued against
competing spiritual teachers (I hesitate to use the word
"saints" because I don't consider most of them to fall
into that category) who were planning to visit Fairfield.
One wonders what Oprah and Ellen would think of that if
they knew about it.