Exactly.
Listen to this scenario here: A poor student learning TM in their school
through the David Lynch Foundation, who may have parents or a Rich Aunt or
Uncle, who may meditate another practice. Then one day, the student as a
student finds out about these other techniques available and discusses them
with the family members. Then maybe the student  goes and listens to chants and
such, presented differently by these other places of higher knowledge, that
higher knowledge being something the student had not heard of before. When the
student decides to go back and take the TM-Sidhi's and is asked about seeking
Saints, etc., will that student be turned down the teachings?
Or, what if the student went from learning TM in the public school right to MUM
and learns the TM-Sidhi's, goes on a holiday break to see relatives, finds out
his relatives practice another technique or such, Saint searching the globe,
does this mean when the student returns to MUM, and speaks about his gathered
experiences, he/she may be turned down a dome badge?
These policies have to change if TM is going to expect to reach millions of
students elsewhere, because these are not far fetched scenarios. If anyone
thinks it is such a rarity, than one has lived a boxed sheltered life. Maybe
can't see past the foundations of tax deduction purposes. It is a truth. Buck
is correct. Buck is not a renegade.

Buck is calling Santa out. Santa finally notices, Rudolph's nose shines so
brightly, "Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3z1iOvXpeY

ALL AMERICAN CHILDREN WORSHIP A SAINT,whether they are Christian or not,
because he brings lot's of gifts.
 These children would technically not qualify for a dome badge. Period. End of
story.
 Saint Nicholas is my hero. I bow to St. Nicholas.
 Can I please have my dome badge back?

This is my Christmas wish and don your St. Nicholas caps and occupy the domes,
cuz this Saint ain't going away, anytime soon.

Jai Guru Dev.