--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > It is just that I have given so much (and received so much)
> > from my dialogues with Curtis; and it seemed impossible that
> > it should all come to this. I remembered my first impression
> > of reading one of Curtis's posts, and how this drew me in.
> > So this memory came up in the aftermath of Curtis's capital
> > punishment decree, and I went with it.
>
> Understandable.
>
> > I can assure you, Judy, that you, Steve, raunchydog, obbajeeba,
> > Feste37, Jim, Bob Price, Paul, merudanda, Rick, Ravi, Emily—and
> > even others—have enriched my life and my understanding.
>
> I was hoping for something along these lines. Thanks.
> You've done rather a job on us as well.
>
> > And by the way, thanks for clearing up that matter (this goes
> > way back) about the gender of the Oracle at Delphi.
>
> Gee, those were the days, weren't they? I look forward
> to more, one way or 't'other.

RESPONSE: And my Christmas list would also include: PaliGap, Rory, Mark L,  No,
I am sure we could throw a Christmas party somewhere, and meeting each other
would be like stepping into the afterlife—for a moment at least. Because what
has drawn most us here is something very profound: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and
Transcendental Meditation. Two realities have affected us all as deeply as
anything could. Even though there are some who would make of Maharishi and TM
something trivial and without consequence. I think TM and Maharishi influenced
us more than anything has influenced anyone in our lifetime.