--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> This message following from the archive seems to be a
> reference to Vaj's TM knowledge. As I have been on the forum
> for only less than a year, this is before my knowledge of who
> what writing what about whom. So doubt about Vaj seems to go
> back some time, more than half a decade.

And years before that on alt.meditation.transcendental.

> I have removed some personal references from the message
> (indicated by *).

There's really no need to remove those references since
Vaj *did* use his real name on his posts back then, as it
turns out. Some of them are still in the Yahoo archive
(although Vaj has had a long habit of deleting many of
his posts). Plus which, the entire post, without any
deletions, can easily be found through a search at the
Mail Archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/

There are some interesting links in it to Vaj-related
material.

You can easily follow the thread there as well. Nobody,
as it happens, jumped in to defend Vaj's alleged TM status,
even though at that point FFLers knew his real name.

> It seems as if one of the posters also does not appear as
> there are three levels of posts in the message, but only
> two posters mentioned. I do not know who they are.

The poster was t3rinity (aka Michael). He was commenting
on a post from off_world_beings, who was commenting on a
post from Vaj (the first quote below, about "training
wheels"). I've inserted the posters' names in brackets
below for clarity: