--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2011, at 7:29 PM, zarzari_786 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> > I find several points -on TM - where I agree with him, and he exhibits
> > knowledge, obviously others are missing out.
>
> What points would those be?

For example points about the nature of transcendence, that TC is hazy in TM,
about the nature of 'effortlessness', about the clear pathways in the chakra
sytem that have to be created, just things we spoke about recently.

The funny thing is, I can agree with many things you or Barry say, I know them
from my own experience. But I also share many of the observations of Judy.
While I may be more inclined to be pro-TM than any of you, experientially, I
have many things in common with you or Barry.

When we are in unity, aren't we supposed to be everyone? (Not just stones
BlueIce, even those statues of Govinda)