When you first started posting, I thought what the hell is this!?

Then, a while ago I began reading every word of yours, the context you create,
the reality coming through, the innocence, and the world of Robin became known,
with immediacy, not compared to anything else, just you. Others write about
movies  (sorry, couldn't resist) and stuff, yet you delve into awareness in a
comprehensible way, weave a succinct explanation with no loose threads. Very
skillful Robin.

Which is not to say I am in agreement with everything you address, but neither
do I feel I have to be, to get the genuineness of what you post. in fact, it
makes you more real as a person, the ways in which you may cite your reality in
some ways very different from the way I see reality, or perhaps just areas that
need some filling in over time.

Nonetheless, there is time, and I always have the sense from you that you will
always attempt to give more of your self than you receive in return.

Maybe its a Canadian thing, eh? :-)