Nice laudation of Robin. However, you overlook his proclivity to
construct his replies so that he only addresses his own notions. That
is, if he answers at all. This is the definition of a monologue.

In this way, Robin has become the reverse mirror-image of Vag the Defier
… an amusing correspondence for those who have witnessed their
posting love-fest this month.

Vag has something to conceal … himself. Robin has something to
reveal … himself. But in both cases, their Oz-like canticles of
honesty are flayed by parsing.

Welcome to the specters hovering behind the curtain.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> When you first started posting, I thought what the hell is this!?
>
> Then, a while ago I began reading every word of yours, the context you
create, the reality coming through, the innocence, and the world of
Robin became known, with immediacy, not compared to anything else, just
you. Others write about movies  (sorry, couldn't resist) and stuff, yet
you delve into awareness in a comprehensible way, weave a succinct
explanation with no loose threads. Very skillful Robin.

> Which is not to say I am in agreement with everything you address, but
neither do I feel I have to be, to get the genuineness of what you post.
in fact, it makes you more real as a person, the ways in which you may
cite your reality in some ways very different from the way I see
reality, or perhaps just areas that need some filling in over time.

> Nonetheless, there is time, and I always have the sense from you that
you will always attempt to give more of your self than you receive in
return.