wgm,Good video clip.  I admire you took this bull by the horns and did this
Youtube clip.  It's a good attempt at teaching in a way the TM movement can't
now.

I do very much remember Maharishi lecturing in detail about this on my TM
teacher training course (1973).  Then at some point in the discussion some
pointy headed intellectual skeptic got up to the microphone and started a line
of questions, "...where exactly is this column in the spine?"  "Where?"  After
a while of this I could see Maharishi think to himself , "well fuck this..." he
clammed up entirely right there on the subject and went back to transcending
meditation 101.   He never publicly revisited the subject using these terms.