--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> wgm,Good video clip.  I admire you took this bull by the horns and did this
> Youtube clip.  It's a good attempt at teaching in a way the TM movement can't
> now.
>
> I do very much remember Maharishi lecturing in detail about this on my TM
> teacher training course (1973).  Then at some point in the discussion some
> pointy headed intellectual skeptic got up to the microphone and started a
> line of questions, "...where exactly is this column in the spine?"  "Where?"
> After a while of this I could see Maharishi think to himself , "well fuck
> this..." he clammed up entirely right there on the subject and went back to
> transcending meditation 101.   He never publicly revisited the subject using
> these terms.

Hadn't heard that, thanks. I think it at least needs to be known what the
tmorg's position is on Kundalini, etc. Doesn't mean they have to overtly teach
it, just acknowledge it, it's basic Yoga 101.

Don't know enough about Roger Ram's book to discern if it's in there...(maybe
it's 'cloaked' under a different name :-), like vayu (airs) which are prana, or
something.