Perhaps you should just check your own messages since I was in a
discussion with Robin. Remember him? You did bring up his name.

However, I have a better idea.

I'll start another thread directly with Robin. Then Steve, you and Bari2
can comment or interject if you see fit but none of you will highjack
it.

I don't request this of Barry-atric-I since he can neither make nor hold
agreements. For him, that would imply a standard and might suggest that
there could be something other than his mere opinion.

Whada you think?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> Check your sent messages....this thread has evolved in many
directions, including one that you chimed in on that has absolutely nada
to do with the original letter written by Robin. Â