Dear Susan,

I know you are a very busy person with dogs to walk, kids to care, friends,
movies but I have the following list of the bottom of the can, low-vibe,
slimeball, idiotic retards on this list who continue to be enthralled, enticed
and entertained by the troika of the King Baby Barry, the mediocre reviewer,
Vaj, the liar and HH Curtis, the messiah of the intellectual dishonesty.

Steve, Rick, Barry 2, Susan, Sal..

Please help me keep this list updated and I apologize again if I missed any
other obvious idiots.

Thanks for you support !!!!

Love,
Ravi