that would be then.....uhh ...attention smoker?? [:D]  [:)]

"When (according to Urban dictionary)this persons group of friends is
used to them smoking they will claim they are quitting to gain attention
again when actually they are not addicted in the first place so have no
problem 'quitting' [:D] "

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/408664_283013468313\
\