 From: seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 6:42 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Happy new year to everyone !!! (And more love
bombing..)

Jim, you're right.  I have to learn that others can read the same things I do
and come to completely different conclusions.  To me, making insinuations about
a person sex life, or imply sexual perversions would be an area we would want
to stay away from for various reasons, not the least of which is that some
people are pretty transparant about their real identities.  And because of
that, you would think that there would be an unspoken understanding that we
don't tread in these areas for gratuitous venting.
But as is often the case, if it's not affecting "me", then we are less
concerned about it.
But obviously that is not a view shared by many others.  And I would not
hesitate to take a stand against them.