--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:
> P.S. Steve you know I always worry about your kid's homework, but I
know it's most likely your better half's burden. At least the kids are
kind enough to teach you Shakespeare.

Ravi, thanks as always for your kind words.  I'll say what I've always
been somewhat reluctant to say before.  I think a large part of your
problem, (if I may call it a problem) is that  you are a householder
with none of the benefits.  The only loving embrace you have  is with
your divine beloved.  No loving embrace from a wife, little or no live
interaction with your children, no conversation other than what  you
have on internet forums or via e-mail.

Belittle the homework I do with my kids.  Let's see.  Tonight I went to
a hockey game with my three kids.  One of my customers had given me
$115.00 tickets each.  We heard every grunt, saw most expressions.  Also
got the cinnamon pecans they like.

And just got back from a one week vacation in Aspen Colorado where I
went skiing with my daughter for three days, while my sons went
snowboarding.  On another day we took a hike up a beautiful scenic creek
where we had some fun breaking up big ice chunks.

In the summer we usually take that same hike and enjoy the rushing
stream, or one time hiked to a place called Conundrum Hot Springs.
Check that out if you care to.

Tomorrow at 7:10 I will take my son to school and then go into work.
Then when I get back from work we will likely have some dinner together.

So mock me all you will. I am a householder and enjoy the householder
perks.  Yea there is financial stress, but the payoff in also immense.
How does that compare with your life Ravi?  That apartment of  yours
looks awfully empty.

P.S.  Thanks for the comment on my sentence structure and grammer. I do
know that I have a lot of work to do in that regard.